Steps to follow:
1. Sit opposite your partner and begin with tuning in with the hands in prayer mudra (hands together before the chest), by chanting three times: “Ong Namo Guru Dev Namo” .
2. Then chant: “Aad Guray Namay, Jugat Guray Namay, Sat Guray Namay, Siri Guru Devay Namay” three times.
3. With hands still together, look into the eyes of your partner and bow your head in recognition of the God-consciousness in her or him.
4. When looking into each other’s eyes, project love and divine light. Project humbly: for example, “I am nothing, you are great.” This opens the heart to let love flow, the real love that Yogi Bhajan defines as “the experience of selflessness within oneself.” If no mantra is specified you may chose any loving thoughts or positive affirmations.
Venus Kriya Life Current Kriya:
Sit in Easy Pose (any comfortable cross-legged position) with arms out at shoulder level, touching palms with your partner (1). Close your eyes and concenttrate on your arms, feeling that there is one life current going through your both.
Hold this position for 30 seconds. When the time is up, inhale-exhale deeply 4 times.Then apply your own palms together at your chin (2) and meditate on your own personality, charm and beauty. The fact is you are living because God needs you to fulfill His purpose; you are a divine being.
Meditate on this thought for 2,5 minutes (originally the time was unspecified), then inhale, exhale and complete the kriya with steps 5 and 6.
5. Stretch up, twist from side to side, again bring hands together, look into the eyes of your partner, and say: “Thank you. Sat Nam”, (that is Truth is my Identity), and bow deeply before your partner.
6. Massage each other if you feel like it, and then relax completely.
*) updated August 31″ 2017