- Place the apples in the palms of the hands.
- Extend the arms, with the elbows slightly bent, at a 60 degree angle in front of you, palms up, holding the apples.
- Hands are about shoulder height. The hands move in and out alternately, as one hand moves toward the heart the other moves away from the heart. Fingers must not touch the apple.
- Focus on the tip of the nose.
- Chant with the tip of the tongue to Nirinjan Kaur’s “Humee Hum” available on Musical Affirmations Volume 2 (recommended).
- Inhale deep, maintain the position, and don’t move any part of your body, then exhale.
- Continue twice more.
- Relax and enjoy eating your apples.
Comments: You will start feeling cranky in about 5 minutes. Don’t worry if they fall; you should not be afraid. Don’t make your hands uptight. Don’t try to become serious, it will make serious and cranky, don’t do that! The purpose of this exercise is that in three minutes it’s going to make you cranky and serious, it has to do that. This is what it does, in return, you should have an open heart policy. You should be very relaxed and smiling. Some of you don’t want the apple to go, relax! If it falls, heavens are not going to fall apart, but don’t make your fingers uptight!You have to understand the rhythm of it, Humee Hum Brahm Hum means, We are We, We are God. Humee Hum, we are we, Brahm means God, the infinite God, God’s Godâ€”Infinite. We are we and we are the infinite God, that’s what it means. Sound has a rhythm, it has a beat and if you play this very politely and serenely and sophisticatedly like this, God it should not take more than three minutes, and then it will make you serious and cranky, then you have to fight that seriousness and crankiness, and smile. Then you will reach the stage that I want you to be in, you understand the deal?
- Eye Focus:
Tip of the Nose
Humee Hum Brahm Hum